|Season (3 Mar 2021 - 28 Apr 2021)|
Perhaps this trip is one of the most amazing, if not the only one of this kind, and it's surely 100%an Arctic adventure.
The main goal of the trip is not only to see the Arctic but also to gain absolutely new experiences and to try the role of those who discovered the Arctic hundreds of years ago.
You will not be alone while discovering the area! There will be well-trusted helpers in the form of sled dogs of various breeds from totally different Arctic regions of the world: Chukotka and Taimyr sled dogs, Alaskan, Yakut and Siberian huskies, Malamutes, Samoyeds and Greenland dogs. Harmonic, isn’t it? The snow, Arctic sled dogs and yourself…
The program is designed thoroughl, including a training plan, exercises, equipment, security, service and logistics. But let's have a look at it step by step: www.goarctica.com/arctic-mushers-school
Duration: 9 days
- Bus transfers from/to your place of accommodation in Longyearbyen on Day 1 and Day 9
- Boat cruise Longyearbyen-Barentsburg
- Activities according to the itinerary
- Full board
- Rental of sled, relay, dogs and necessary equipment
- Rental of winter overalls ,boots, gloves
- Snowmobile support
- Insurance covering search and rescue, evacuation costs in case of emergency
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|One person on a sled||NOK39,900.00 per person|
|Two persons on a sled||NOK29,900.00 per person|
Prices may be subject to change.