|Season (1 Feb 2020 - 26 Dec 2020)|
|Thursday - Saturday||19:00||- 22:00|
As a guest on the Arctic Tapas tour bus, you will be served the very best of two worlds: Arctic delicacies while discovering the spectacular scenery of Longyearbyen and its beautiful surroundings, nature, and wildlife. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks can be purchased during the trip, in addition to your one free drink, to complement your dishes, which includes various types of reindeer, salmon, trout, herring, Arctic cheeses, and many many more flavors! You can expect to have between 14-16 different flavors in this experience.
We serve tapas with ingredients from local producers and of course from our own greenhouse.
Arctic Tapas welcomes you to a food and nature experience out of the ordinary! Velbekomme! And bon apétit!
All reservations must be made before 12:30 pm for tours booked on the same day!
- The menu will contain of 14 to 16 different Arctic Tapas. Soft drinks, wine, beer, and spirits can be purchased during the trip. We accept Visa and all major credit cards.
- Meeting point: Your hotel in Longyearbyen
Allergy Notice: Arctic Tapas can contain these food allergies No: 1, 2, 4, 7, 10. But will differ depending on season. Please contact us by mail email at email@example.com for more information.
Boking on request, minimum 10 persons.
See general info below provided by the Norwegian Food Safety Authority
1. Includes wheat, rye, barley, oats, and the like. These grains teams are often found in foods containing flour, such as croutons, bread, cakes, couscous, processed meat and fish products, sauces, pastries, and soups. Grain must be declared, but it is up to the manufacturer to declare the presence of gluten.
2. Eggs - can often be found in cakes, mayonnaise, souffle, pasta, pies, some meat products, sauces, desserts, and foods that are brushed with egg.
4. Fish - can be often found in shellfish and fish, pate, salad dressings, tapenade, broth, and Worcester sauce.
7. Milk - can be found in butter, cheese, cream, ice cream, desserts, milk, yogurt, pastries, soups and sauces and the like. Some foods are brushed with milk.
10. This includes mustard, mustard powder, and mustard seeds. You will often find mustard in processed meat, curries, marinades, salad dressings, sauces, and soups.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults||NOK995.00 per person|
Prices may be subject to change.