|Season (3 Mar 2020 - 16 May 2020)|
|Tuesday - Saturday||16:00||- 00:00|
#Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019
Join us for a trip to our russian neighbors in Barentsburg for a traditional russian Dinner. We will either cross snow covered mountains and wide valleys, drive over a glacier and pass huntings cabins. The Dinner is served inside a warm buidling with all facilities and afterwords you will have time for a stroll through the town. If weather- and driving conditions allow, we will choose a different route back. To drive in the night and later during the "light" night is an amazing feeling and you can experience spectacular viewings only the sun can provide.
- This tour is a fairly easy drive and we guarantee small groups with max.6 snowmobiles.
- The distance is approx. 60km one way and suitable for everyone.
- For this tour to be carried out, a minimum of 2 participants is required.
A valid driver’s licence for car or motorbike is required to drive a snowmobile. Remember to take it with you on the tour. The passenger does not need to have a driver’s licence.
- Clothes: a warm suit, helmet, face mask (balaclava), gloves and boots
- Pick up/drop off at your hotel
- A warm field lunch
- Coffee and cookies
- All necessary safety equipment
- Fuel, Search and Rescue insurance
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Prices may be subject to change.