|Season (2 Feb 2023 - 12 May 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:00||- 18:00|
You will be picked up at your place of residence, or nearest hotel if you live privately. At our tour production center, you will get dressed in good warm clothes and shoes. We have a briefing on snowmobiling before we take the trip to the beautiful Grønfjorden.
On this trip through the arctic landscape on the snow-covered tundra, we will take you through great wide valleys, over passes, along beautiful coastal landscapes, and frozen rivers. Experience how the landscape changes throughout the day along with the light, while we maneuver through the mighty nature.
On the trip, we make a stop in the field to have lunch. The guide chooses a suitable area to enjoy the beautiful scenery while we eat.
We recommend that everyone drive their own snowmobile on our trips, as it is easier to drive without a passenger. All our tours are weather dependent and must have a minimum number of participants.
We have the market's most environmentally friendly snowmobiles on our trips.
- Transport to and from your hotel
- Touring snowmobile and fuel
- A snowmobile suit, boots, mittens, helmet, goggles and balaclava
- A hot lunch, hot drinks and biscuits
- Search and Rescue Insurance
- A local and experienced guide with a snowmobile and safety equipment
- We recommend you wear warm clothing
- On colder days an extra set of gloves as a liner to our mittens
- A mid-layer consisting of a sweater and pants in fleece or wool is advisable
- Down jackets, or other heavily insulated clothing, are not recommended beneath the snowmobile suit
- Our snowmobiles do not have a storage compartment, so a small backpack could be useful for cameras, extra jackets, and other small items
- A base-layer of wool or an equivalent is essential
- A valid driving license for a car or motorcycle must be carried during the whole trip to drive a snowmobile. The passenger does not need to have a driver’s licence.
- Total distance: Approximately 120km Pickup: At your hotel at approximately 09:00, every day
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Per person||NOK3,290.00 driver|
|Per person||NOK1,590.00 passenger|
Prices may be subject to change.