|Season (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
Do you find it hard to choose which hike you want? We offer all kinds of hikes for your group. Based upon your preferences and skills we can put together a trip for you.
We offer easy hikes to the mountains around Longyearbyen, family trips ending up with a bonfire, or more adventurous hikes such as a trip to Tenoren.
Our local certified guides will take care of your safety and comfort, and will be available to answer any question you might have about the nature and history around us.
Prices, the tour difficulty and program can vary depending on the different trips. Examples of different trips are listed below.
In summer, the average temperatures are between +3°C and +8°C and the weather can change quickly, so don’t forget to pack warm clothing. In winter, the temperature may vary between -10°C to -20°C.
We'll meet you at your hotel, where you get to know the guide. Here we plan the day together and decide which hike may be best for you if we haven't already done so together beforehand.
Along the way, we might be lucky enough to encounter some wildlife such as Svalbard ptarmigan, reindeer, the Arctic birds, or the Arctic fox...
Our guides know the area well, and can also modify the plan along the way according to the weather conditions or your preferences.
Examples of tours:
- Hike to Sukkertoppen with guide
- A cup of coffeed at Platåfjellet with a panorama view over Longyearbyen
- Familiy hike to Blomsterdalshøgda
- Bird watching along the beach
- Look for the Arctic fox in Bjørndalen
- Hike to Tenoren with packraft on detour
- City sightseeing with a local guide
- Fossil hunt around Longyearbreen
- Northern lights hunting
The trip includes:
- Transportation to and from the hotel
- A certified Svalbard guide with safety equipment.
- Hot drinks and bisquits
- Hiking pants
- Shell jacket (water- and windproof)
- Hiking boots and warm socks (thin merino wool)
- Hiking underwear (long-johns and t-shirt)
- Down jacket or wool jumper
- Beanie and thin neck-gaiter
- Medium backpack (25L to 40L)
- Water flask
Contact us if you have any questions or want to book a tour with us:
Tel: +47 988 02 283
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Price per hour||NOK800.00 guided tour|
Prices may be subject to change.