|Season (4 May 2019 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||Open|
* Departure from Skinnboden shop, on the big parking next to the supermarket.
On days with cruising ships, more departures will occur, check them while booking.
- discover the remains of previous Longyear-city,
- enjoy a beautiful view on the fjord while learning about the coal mining industry and society,
- understand human life facing arctic, remoteness and climate change while wandering between the most important places for citizens.
- surprise included (want to know what it is ? Join us!)
Tour starts from city center in front of Skinnboden shop and lasts for about 2.5 hours. If you're late, we go in direction of the church, on the opposite side of the river. You can join us on the road.
If the tour is already full, you can call me to check if you can join anyway or to come later. +47 947 89 512 (before 22h)
Children under 4 are free of charge, but under the entire logistic and responsibility of their parents.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Per person||NOK459.00 per person|
Prices may be subject to change.