|Season (18 Dec 2021 - 11 Feb 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
Join us by snowmobile into the polar night and let yourself be captivated by the unique blue light that characterizes the polar night. We hunt for the Northern Light and visit our Northern Light Camp.
Our destination is Brattlidalen, a hidden valley formed by water. Here we have the possibility to visit our “lavvo”, a tent in the traditional Sami style, where there will be a cozy atmosphere with candles and bonfire. Our guides will serve a hot lunch as they tell stories from Svalbard’s rich history. Here, far from the artificial lights of town, the night sky cannot feel closer, and the Northern lights are all the more impressive. We will return to Longyearbyen and on our way back, we’ll enjoy the view of the untouched wilderness.
We can see wildlife such as Svalbard reindeer and Arctic foxes. Our friendly and professional guides have all the experience and drive to make this an unforgettable experience, while remaining safe in such a wild environment.
We recommend that everyone drives their own snowmobile. It’s easier than driving with a passenger. This trip depends on weather and ice conditions, especially early in the season, as well as a minimum number of participants.
Our snowmobiles have a industry leading fuel economy and are therefore the one of the most environmentally friendly snowmobiles on the market.
- Transport to and from your hotel
- Touring snowmobile and fuel
- A snowmobile suit, boots, mittens, helmet, goggles and balaclava
- An expedition lunch, hot drinks and biscuits
- Search and Rescue Insurance
- A local and experienced guide with a snowmobile and safety equipment
- We recommend you wear warm clothing
- On colder days an extra set of gloves as a liner to our mittens
- A mid-layer consisting of a sweater and pants in fleece or wool is advisable
- Down jackets, or other heavily insulated clothing, are not recommended beneath the snowmobile suit
- Our snowmobiles do not have a storage compartment, so a small backpack could be useful for cameras, extra jackets, and other small items
A base-layer of wool or an equivalent is essential
A valid driving license for a car or motorcycle must be carried during the whole trip to drive a snowmobile. The passenger does not need to have a driver’s licence.
**Early in the season we take reservation that the camp can be located to another location than "Tellbreen", when this area is dependent on the proper snow conditions to drive snowmobile into the area.
Pickup: At hotels at about 10:00
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Per person||NOK2,490.00 driver|
|Per person||NOK1,490.00 passenger|
Prices may be subject to change.