|Season (6 Feb 2024 - 15 May 2024)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:00||- 19:00|
Join us for a trip to Grønfjorden and our neighbors in Barentsburg. We will cross snow covered mountains and wide valleys, drive over a glacier, pass hunting cabins, a closed mining town and other interesting things. See the traditional town on a guided tour with our guide. On the way both to and from Grønfjorden we will have several stops and our Guide will explain what you see around you. We can almost guarantee that you will see reindeers. There is also a possibility to see seals, grouse or the polar fox.
Early in the season the light conditions are amazing on the way back.
Information regarding tours with any form of connection to Russian state-owned companies in Svalbard
Owing to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and the related violations of international law and human rights, an extraordinary general meeting in Visit Svalbard has decided that all products, tours, services or other offers with any form of connection to the Russian state-owned companies in Svalbard, will be removed from Visit Svalbard’s platforms.
This specific activity does not have any economic ties to Russian state-owned companies in Svalbard, and is therefore still available on visitsvalbard.com.
For more information, see the media release from Svalbard Tourism Council and Visit Svalbard: https://en.visitsvalbard.com/visitor-information/news/trust-arcticugol-excluded-from-the-svalbard-tourism-council
Please be aware that it will not be possible to enter any of the buildings nor utilise any facilities in Barentsburg, and there will be no possibility to visit the souvenir shop.
- Pick up/drop off to/from your hotel
- Safety briefing and practical information
- Getting dressed into our snowmobile gear ( snowmobile suite, shoes, helmet, gloves, baclava included)
- Practical run-through in how to operate a snowmobile
- Warm field lunch included
- Warm beverages (Coffee/Toddy) during the day included
- Age minimum is 10 years
- Valid driving license needed!
- We don´t take pregnant women on our snowmobile tours.
- If you have any food allergies or health issues please let us know before the trip.
- For our guests who need glasses we recommend to switch to contacts prior to the tour.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Per person||NOK3,390.00 driver|
|Per person||NOK2,390.00 passenger|
Prices may be subject to change.