|Season (1 Feb 2024 - 15 May 2024)|
|Monday - Sunday||08:30||- 16:30|
On this trip you really get to experience the Arctic wilderness. We visit Hilmar Nøis' former trapper station at Fredheim, where he spent 26 of his 38 winters on Svalbard.
Join us on a journey into the untouched wilderness of Svalbard. Our destination is Templefjord, a fjord steeped in history and overlooked by the Temple mountains. Our next stop before our return journey begins is Brattlidalen, a hidden valley formed by water. Here we have the possibility to visit our “lavvo”, a tent in the traditional Sami style.
We can see wildlife such as Svalbard reindeer, Arctic foxes or seals. This is an excellent introduction to snowmobile touring; our friendly and professional guides have all the experience and drive to make this an unforgettable experience, while remaining safe in such a wild and unforgiving environment.
Our snowmobiles have a industry leading fuel economy and are therefore one of the most environmentally friendly snowmobiles on the market.
- Transport to and from your hotel
- Touring snowmobile and fuel
- A snowmobile suit, boots, mittens, helmet, goggles and balaclava
- Warm lunch, hot drinks and biscuits
- Search and Rescue Insurance
- A local and experienced guide with a snowmobile and safety equipment
- We recommend you wear warm clothing
- On colder days an extra set of gloves as a liner to our mittens
- A mid-layer consisting of a sweater and pants in fleece or wool is advisable
- Down jackets, or other heavily insulated clothing, are not recommended beneath the snowmobile suit
- Our snowmobiles do not have a storage compartment, so a small backpack could be useful for cameras, extra jackets, and other small items
- A base-layer of wool or an equivalent is essential
- A valid driving license for a car or motorcycle must be carried during the whole trip to drive a snowmobile. The passenger does not need to have a driver’s licence.
- Total distance: Approximately 80/100km
- Total driving time: Approximately 5 ½ hours
- Pickup: At your hotel at approximately 08:30, every day
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Per person||NOK3,390.00 driver|
|Per person||NOK1,690.00 passenger|
Prices may be subject to change.